Tuesday, October 20, 2009

wading in the velvet sea

I FINALLY TURNED 21!
sunday at midnight we went out to juanita greenberg's, one of my favorite places to eat in charleston, and we hung out there til they kicked everyone out at 2am.

it was so fun! 

i didn't plan on drinking very much, just because i've been nasty sick these past few days, but once the bartender found out it was my birthday he was very generous with the alcohol....i had such a good time! i even got to see hillary, who stayed an extra night in charleston just to hang out with me on my bday!

we went to santi's last night for a delish mexican meal and wonderful margaritas...my first time at santi's! so good! and super cute and eclectic. the margaritas tasted so fresh and reminded me of the pisco sours we had in peru (the peruvian national drink. i wanna go baaack!). also, there were 10 of us who went---who knew i knew so many people?? surprising...
 


2 comments: