Thursday, October 1, 2009

a poem on the underground wall

sometimes i get really stressed out and really tired and there's not much i can do to focus myself. like the kind of tired when you just stare at an empty space on the wall and zone out.

riding my bike through charleston's confusing one-way streets and down by the battery is a nice way to clear my head and remind myself how great my life is. so i think a bike ride is in order.

here's a picture of my beautiful friend stephanie on my beautiful bike sophomore year. this was taken the weekend of my 19th birthday....we saw the shins in concert the night before, had five loaves for lunch and basil for dinner, and we had both just dyed part of our hair red and shannon's purple [tried to anyway].
best. weekend. ever.




random blog, but whatever.

2 comments:

  1. awww cute!!! Stephanie needs to come visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw that sounds so fun! umm when were the shins here? and why did i miss it?? godddddd!

    ReplyDelete